Executive Overview of TASK
TASK is an owner operated business specialising in serving the Telecommunications sector offering Australia wide rigging and technical services from its bases in Sydney and Melbourne. Although only establishing in 2010, the client list includes the major carriers and broadcasters.
TASK aspires to be known as the low overhead, cost effective, efficient, knowledgeable, no variations, accommodating, respectful, safe, and easy to work with contractor in the Telecommunications Industry.
Safety and Quality
TASK have successfully completed projects without incident, within the TASK team we have extensive experience with the type of works involved within the industry. We have developed a practical approach which covers all aspects of these high risk works. All work conducted will be in accordance with the relevant Legislation, codes of practice and occupational health and safety acts.
Items that we consider in our approach to Safety
- Compliance to relevant Legislation, OHS acts and Codes of Practice
- Selection of qualified, experienced personnel who are fit for work
- Ensure all plant, equipment and tooling is correct for the works
- That all potential hazards are identified and mitigated within the risk assessment and project documentation
- Ensure all staff are inducted and understand all hazards and mitigation of all hazards
- The work methods consider Safety in Design and Engineering guidelines
- Site planning, traffic management, tower rescue, evacuation procedures, exclusion zones, barricades and site signage
- Working at Heights
- Dropped objects, overhead protection, exclusion zones, simultaneous operations
- Never working under suspended loads
- PPE, including tower access equipment that ensures 100% attachment at all times
- Manual handling
- Site conditions, weather, heat stress, wet conditions, wind, lightening
- Compliance to all relevant environmental requirements, hazardous materials, waste etc
- To ensure a high level of awareness is achieved throughout the project during fabrication and construction and including all stake holders towards specific quality processes, procedures, forms, documents, accountabilities, and auditing/compliance verifications.
- To define specific QA methodologies
- To maintain, control and improve the quality of workmanship throughout the project.
- To provide the Construction team with the necessary level of understanding required to successfully manage and control the standard of data collection work expected, in accordance with defined requirements and/or specifications.
- To ensure customer satisfaction is maintained and exceeded.
- To provide a documented auditable approach to all work processes which can be used by quality auditors to monitor and assess the level of compliances to all the standards expected.
Working together with both areas of the company "Task National" and "Task Access" we easily have access to all equipment needed for all jobs required on site, so we are available to begin preparing for work as soon as possible.